The most advanced technology for sustainable motor oils and lubricants
Sustainable Motor Oils & Lubricants
Fully Synthetic Motor Oils
Made with the most advanced, sustainable base oils available
PURAGLOBE produces SYNTAINICS®—the most advanced, sustainable Group III/III+ base oils available. And we use our SYNTAINICS® base oils to formulate sustainable, fully synthetic passenger car motor oils (PCMOs) for our customers.
Our fully synthetic motor oils are available in the most popular SAE viscosity grades, including:
- (and more in development)
Sustainability, Proven CO2 mitigation & more…
Aside from sustainability and outstanding performance, using our SYNTAINICS® base oil technology to produce fully synthetic motor oils offers several advantages, such as:
- approved formulations based on leading-edge additive packages that meet the most demanding automotive and environmental requirements>
- proven CO2 emission mitigation and CARE FOR CLIMATE® certification
- outstanding performance and protection against friction, wear, and corrosion
- exceptional fuel-efficiency and eco-efficiency
Fully Synthetic Driveline Lubricants
We also use our SYNTAINICS® sustainable base oils to produce fully synthetic driveline lubricants for our customers, such as:
- Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF)
- Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) Fluid
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) Fluid
Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine Oils
Sustainability—with proven CO2 emission mitigation
We also use our sustainable Group II/II+ base oils to produce Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oils (HDDOs) for our customers.
Currently, we offer Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine Oils (HDDOs) in the following SAE viscosity grades:
Packaging & Distribution
Efficient Blending, Packing & Distribution Services
It takes more than technology to gain competitive advantage and transform markets. That’s why we also provide complete solutions—from blending, to packaging, to distribution—for our customers.
Our custom solutions include:
- high-volume packaging and branding
- comprehensive inventory management
- efficient distribution with extensive market reach
- training and product-knowledge support
Our customers can use our packaging and distribution services for short-term production, or as a complete turn-key solution for launching new sustainable products—or an entire sustainable product portfolio.